True to Life White logo
True to Life Logo
HomeSocial and PoliticalCrimeExposed AC duct electrocutes 11-year-old to death in Hyderabad!

Exposed AC duct electrocutes 11-year-old to death in Hyderabad!

An 11-year-old boy was electrocuted to death on Friday, January 12 while ying a kite on the terrace of his apartment building in Attapur, Cyberabad. Tanishq Aubel, the victim, was from Maharashtra and was residing with his uncle Abilash’s family in Sri Vani Towers in Attapur after his father’s death. The incident occurred at Lakshmi Vani Towers in Attapur, and the apartment management has been booked for causing death by negligence under Section 304A of the Indian Penal Code (IPC).

Terried by this, his cousin Mohit informed Abhilash. He rushed Tanishq to the hospital, where he was declared dead.The victim’s body was sent to Osmania Hospital for postmortem and was later handed over to the family.

Attapur Sub-Inspector Lingam told ‘True to Life’, “In the post-mortem report of Tanishq, it’s mentioned that the boy has died by electric shock.”

Police Unravelling the Circumstances of Surrounding with ‘True to Life’

On asking how the boy got electrocuted, the Sub-Inspector said “There is an AC outdoor in that terrace of the apartment. In that AC outdoors there’s an iron rod attached with, from which the boy got electrocuted.”

See also  Silent Theft: Priyanka’s Pursuit of Justice Amid Identity Fraud

“In the conditioning unit of AC outdoor, there’s an Iron rod,which children didn’t know. It should be covered. In Apartment, Electricity departments will check and report on that.” He added.

As SI Lingam said there was no such incident that had happened before in that apartment. According to Inspector Puli Yadagiri of the Attapur police, The young boy was engaged in kite-ying on the rooftop of a four-story building around 4 p.m. on a Friday. The circuit board, negligently left uncovered by the building management, has led to the ling of a case against them.

Consecutive incidents on same day

On the same day, another unfortunate incident occurred as a 13-year-old boy, Shiva Kumar, lost his life while ying a kite on a rooftop in Nagole. Shiva, an eighth-class student at a government school, fell from a four-storey building’s terrace, landing on the asbestos roof of a nearby house and sustaining severe injuries. Despite being rushed to a private hospital, he succumbed to his injuries on Saturday night.

See also  Certified Arms instructor open fires in USA, 22 dead

Alertness provided in society

In a recent advisory, Musharraf Ali Faruqui, the esteemed Chairman and Managing Director of Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL), has earnestly cautioned the public against engaging in kite ying activities near electricity installations. He underscores the potential dangers associated with using metal-coated ‘manja’ thread, emphasising the risks of both electrocution and disruptions to the power supply network.

He advocates for responsible kite-ying practices by recommending the exclusive use of cotton, linen, or nylon string.

Key Strategies to prevent such incidents :

To ensure a safe location, one can choose open areas away from power lines or electrical sources for kite ying. Children should be supervised by adults, especially near rooftops or potentially hazardous areas. Make children know about the dangers of ying kites near power lines and the importance of avoiding risky locations.bRegularly check rooftops for potential hazards of exposed electrical wiring to eliminate dangers.

Adults should know basic rst aid and the location of nearby medical facilities.Adhere to any local regulations regarding kite ying and ensure that safety guidelines are followed.

See also  3 Delhi teens sexually assault 14-year-old at knifepoint

By : Ankitaa Bal

From Kolkata

Reported for ‘True to Life’

True to Life
True to Lifehttps://truetolifenews.com/
Dive into the pulse of reality! True to Life delivers the freshest news, updates, and today's breaking stories. Stay in the know! Uncover truth now.
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments